giovedì 31 marzo 2011

Wish List.

I'm sorry that i haven't posted anything in these days, but i have to study so much, that it takes all my time away :(,,well i wanted to post the photos of the fashion show but i'm waiting the pictures from the photographer,,however today i fell in the mod to talk about rings, well i absolutely LOVE RINGS, any shape or color, i love them big and weird :D,,here are some rings that are on my wish list,,tell me what you think about them and also an advice on some rings that you like, that i haven't already put my eyes on :),,





Ele.

3 commenti:

  1. I LOVE RINGS TOO!!
    and this rings are so rockers!
    i just love them!
    Beautiful blog eleonora!
    kisses from mexico!

    RispondiElimina
  2. just found you through Fashiolista!!love your blog I'm following you on both!!
    check out mine I'd love your opinion!

    Joanna
    snobpeople.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Lilly: yup their really rockers :),,thanks,,kisses!
    Joanna: i'm really happy you like my blog and my style,,i'll pass by yours,,kisses!

    RispondiElimina

COMMENTS.